Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Spookin' Around the House

Halloween week!
Halloween is one of my favorite times to decorate and as you know  I've been in the Halloween mood since the summer!
My biggest collections are for Halloween and Christmas.  I go batty and can't pass up artist pieces or vintage pieces in these themes. I love to use them in my displays for the season.
Happy Halloween!


















Hey Kitty Kitty!


















"Nightmare Before Christmas" Ooogie Boogie on hand.


















Lock is here!


















Shock and Barrel not far off.


















A Colleen Moody piece.














Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas" witches.


















A piece by Kevin Buntin.




































Hanging turnip, that lights up, by Jorge De Rojas.
On table is a scared pumpkin by Kimber Fenili and
a goofy pumpkin by Art Rogers. Ornaments on tree
collected over time.
 Till Next time!















0 comments: