Monday, August 19, 2013

Halloween in the air!

Halloween has been in the air since July, while I get ready for the Spirits In Sanford all Halloween show.
www.spiritsinsanford.com
This is just a peek at what I have been creating for this awesome and fun show. There's more creations in the half way stage at the Llorona home studio.


















Meet "Attica" and "Attica Ann," with their boos.
These are two cuties who love to play with their
attic friends.
Who knows what may be up in those dusty attics they visit.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Adriana. Hope all is well with you and that life is treating you wonderful. Your Attica and Attica Ann are beautiful spooks.:) I like them. You do great work. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
gloria

www.lalloronastudio.blogspot.com said...

Hi Gloria, Thank you for commenting I also admire your work. Hope all is well with you too.
Adriana
Paint along my friend!