Saturday, June 14, 2014

Macro mini world


This spring I planted a miniature rose garden in large decorative pots for me to enjoy and fiddle with. This morning as I was playing with my roses, as I call it, I noticed this macro mini world growing in the bark and it changed my world!
The awesomeness of creation just blew my mind. I have been blessed in noticing this wonderful tiny little world that exists only to those who take the time to notice. "Horton Hears the Who" comes to mind.
Going into the depths of my thinking and imagination I fell into a true fairy lilliputian world.
I share with you pictures of this macro mini world and hope that you too will think about taking the time to notice the awesomeness of creation.














This little guy is just under 1/2" in height.














These lilliputian cuties are not even 1/4 of an inch in height!
















Beautiful lovely blooms the size of a quarter.














I planted different color mini roses in five lovely large
clay pots to have a mini rose garden all my own.


0 comments: