Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Marshmallow World

In the months of November and December I take a break from shows and sewing to relax. With no stress or deadlines I'm opened to other interests. Although, I do have some things in my studio waiting on me to finish I like to take my time and really enjoy my time in my space.  You might have wondered why I had not posted anything since November well this is what I've been up to, setting up my marshmallow world.


































My beautiful pink tree topper made by my
dear friend and artist Kimber Fenili.



































I love to collect miniature things and have
finally found mini tables for them to go on.












































Christmas is a wonderful time to decorate with candy and cookies, non-eatable of course!
Next time more pictures.

0 comments: