Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloweeen Fun

Halloween has been in the air at my house getting ready for "Spirits In Sanford," art show in Florida. Come join me and have a good time shopping and enjoying each others company. My good friends and artist's Art Rogers and George Webber  www.chathamvillagebears.blogspot.com  will be there along with a host of other artists showing their best work for Halloween. It's sure to be a blast of a gathering. Click on the "Spirits" icon on the right side of my blog and check out all the artists and take a peek at their work.


















Ready to party!


















"Luna" is bringing her paper lantern just in case the
lights go out.

A sneak preview of what you will see on my table.
Come find me!
October 4th & 5th, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

0 comments: