Thursday, September 26, 2013

Texas State Fair

The weather says it all, when the nights begin to cool down and the days are not as humid it's State Fair Weather!. This year I entered some of my pieces in different categories for the first time. Scary, since there is so many entries! To my surprise all three pieces placed!
I wanted to share my thrill with you all. These are the pieces and how they placed.


















Doll Category "Somalée", First Place


















Nativity Category, First Place


















Christmas Category "Mr. Claus", Honorable Mention

The Texas State Fair starts this Friday and runs till
October 22nd, 2013. If you will be attending don't
forget to look for my pieces on display in the Creative
Arts Building.
It is an honor to be selected and will be a thrill for me
to see them displayed with their ribbons.

0 comments: