Monday, June 9, 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico

As I much as I enjoy visiting Albuquerque I always must visit Santa Fe.
My sister and I stole a day to go and had a fabulous time eating their specialty prepared foods found only in Santa Fe and shopping all their wonderful shops inside beautiful court yards. There's magic in those court yards that invite you in to sit for awhile and enjoy their peacefulness. I love the colors that surround the Santa Fe plaza, rich in heritage and history. Couldn't leave without a visit to a market place to buy their New Mexico dried chile to bring back home.
Enjoy the magic of Santa Fe.








































Entrance to one of the beautiful court yards.






























Inside another court yard.




































A bottle brush hummingbird my sis had to have.













































And there you have it, a glimpse of beautiful Santa Fe.

0 comments: