Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter is Tapping at my Window

I love to see the dancing of the oak leaves at this time of the year, bringing to mind what is fast approaching.  After enjoying the dance of the Fall leaves through the window, I put the kettle on for some nice hot Dragon Well tea, my personal favorite, and decide to go into my picture archive in search of some beautiful colorful pictures to cheer up this day.
This is what I found.


















Chinatown, San Francisco, last month.














I am transported to the hustle and bustle of Chinatown.





































Tea House






































So much color absorbed makes me smile.


















Beautiful fabrics.



















Yes!
All this beautiful jade, red, and gold makes my day.
Till next time!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the little vacation...love the color and images!