Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter

Wow,  Easter is around the corner!
Time really flies when you're having fun as I have, crafting Easter eggs. My friend showed me hers and my imagination took flight.
I used the store bought carvable eggs and painted them in a chocolate color, then embellished them with
trim and ribbon flowers. To Cute!
I will be making mohair bunnies for the medium ones and the large one will be transformed into an Enchanted Ride. Stay tuned for a picture!
I hope to have them displayed and for sale at this years' Quinlan Doll & Teddy Bear Convention along with my Art Dolls. Hope to see you there.

































































Cute wool felt 8" Chocolate Bunny I made for my
friends' birthday.  Zero calories!
      Happy Easter!














Let us rejoice together for the King of Kings is
alive!

0 comments: