Thursday, July 27, 2017

It is almost time for this years Art Unraveled in Phoenix Arizona! As I make the last preparations of my trip to Phoenix, I wanted to share with you some of the pieces that willl be going with me.
Two of the dolls are from a series I call, "Walking By Faith and Not By Sight." They are smaller than my other pieces but they pack a large amount of character and cuteness!
Another of my new dolls is "Jemeana." If you remember she is from a series of ethnic dolls I have made and of which have all found homes.
"Frida" is this years Art Frida doll. I have made myself create a new Frida every year.
My Catrina/Day of the Dead dolls will make their debut at this years show as well. They have been very popular at other shows.
You will also see some of my Halloween themed dolls.
I have plans for my table and I guarantee it will stand out among the other artists exhibiting. I am sure this will be a fun show filled with lots of art and artist creativity, please come and join us for the Art Extravaganza!
for more info: www.artunraveled.com    Enter and click on the links for Artists, Workshops, and Art Extravaganza to get an idea of this fabulous show and sale.





































Till next time!

0 comments: